- COG—RATEN: New directions and collaboration proposals have been defined in areas of interest for the operation of CANDU 6 reactors;
- COG proposed a new form of cooperation through R&D projects in partnership through the NEA/OECD in the areas:
– Radioactive waste management;
– Radiological Emergency Situations.
- Agreement between the Commissariat of Atomic Energy and Alternative Energy (CEA) and the Nuclear Energy Technologies Company (RATEN) in the field of nuclear science and technology (28 February 2018).
- Innovative IV Generation Systems and Small Modular Reactors (SMRs);
- Radioactive waste field;
- Project EURATOM – US INERI: „LFR in Regional Energy Markets: “Safety, Sustainability, and Economic Assessment”.
”Investigations of Condensed Matter by Modern Neutron Scattering Methods”